Thursday, January 9, 2014

Exit through the gift shop

I like the movie.  i thought is was very creative.

Terry took a lot of time to get these people noticed for their creativity. I never knew that people took street art so  seriously.

When Blansky called Terry and let him know that he could tape him while he was doing his arts on the street, and how Terry was excited.

That opened a door up for Terry. He took his work more serious.

What Terry did was opened up a door for people. His interest was in street art and his passion was to capture these people in action and thats exactly what he did.

I find street art kind of instructing now. They are very artistic people and they don't want to get known for it. And that's crazy to me.

They do all their work when no one pays attention. I find that very cool that they just do art for fun.

I wish they had more street art in Des Moines. I see some street art on trains sometimes but not as much as they did when it was in their town.

They are truly talented. I know everyone that seen this movie looks at street art differently. I personally like this movie and I would recommend this movie to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment